11 Feb 2018

3rd pregnancy

So I am currently 26 weeks pregnant with our third child.

Trust me when I say getting pregnant at the age of 30s is no fun at all. I feel tired all the time, and I have this condition of laying low placenta, which probably makes me feel even more tired and heavy down there.

I think my belly has grown so big within a week, from not obvious that I am pregnant suddenly now it look like that I am about to due anytime soon.

And I feel the hot pregnancy flush now, like when I am typing this, I am sweating because apparently the air conditioner is not blowing hard enough to cover my needs.

I honestly can't wait to have my long maternity leave - I hope by the time I deliver my baby in May our HR has approved the 3 months maternity leave - if still not approved I wouldn't mind taking a month of unpaid maternity leave.

So lazy lah to work nowadays. Like your mind has focused on only one thing- which is the baby and nothing else matters.

I am now busy planning and preparing for the girls room. The girls are currently still sleeping with us, so it's about time for them to sleep on their own beds and room. Already purchased/ordered the beds and the mattress yesterday, curtain will probably ready by this weekend, wallpaper I'm still searching for a good deal.

Panas hoih. Peluh-peluh taip ni. *Bangun pergi kuatkan ekon.

Sekarang I mengidam Apple Watch dengan wallet LV lah. Ada sesapa nak layankan kemengidaman i tak. hiks

No comments:

Post a Comment