22 Feb 2015

.



One of my fav song in karaoke. And last 3 weeks when I went out for karaoke with my sister to blow off some steam, I was singing this song when she accidentally clicked ‘Next Song’. SPOIL! Haha. Aku tengah menyanyi beriya kot.

Trust. Is something that can be easily gained when you started a relationship. But once you have broken that circle of trust, I don’t know how or when you will get it back.

But I learned that ignorance is a bliss. I learned to let go, I learned to forgive, I learned to forget. But deep down in my heart I know there is a tiny little dots in my heart that could spread like a cancer, if I let it to be a cancer. Why would I want to be a cancer, hence the ignorance part.

Ignorance. Is not easy to be ignorant. When every inches of you aching to feed yourself with any details to pinpoint it back. But what’s the point of looking for error? 

And I prayed that I never have to be in this situation again, but what the heck, if Allah says so, who am I to deny it.

But things are better now. I wished things will get even better soon. 

Hooking up with Scandal now. Already in Season 2. Learned few things about relationship and marriage in that show. That some marriage is just a pretend show that requires people to act like they are happy when in fact they don't. That infidelity happens everywhere. That some people met their love of life but couldn't be together.

But anyway, I love Revenge more. Haha. 

Think I have gained some weight, again. From obese to what, even obeseR? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment