21 Jun 2015

How are you feeling

My blogpost in 2010.

One can only wish.

Marriage is full of its up and down. Now I think mine is in the down state. I am not saying that my marriage has problem, but it definitely has issue, many issues hence the feeling I feel now.

And I loathe this feeling.

Last Friday I listened to Ebit Lew's short tazkirah on IKIM, it's about happiness (bahagia). It was a very nice tazkirah. I feel so in peace afterwards.

He said that bahagia came from Allah. Pasangan kita, family kita semua datang dari Allah. Nak bahagia? Cari Allah. Allah bagi kita bahagia. 
Orang yang bahagia, bila dia datang ke dalam hidup orang yang tidak bahagia, orang itu akan bahagia.

I tried to find the recording but of course to no avail. But I have found something similar from him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1orJZ3hxnk

He made it all so simple. But of course, it is not that simple. In fact, it is not simple at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment