7 Dec 2015

Not expecting the question

Baru balik dari Board Risk Meeting..

where our chairman of the meeting is such a nice old man.. he is really old.. like grandpa old.. but still have it la..

by the way..

before the meeting started while waiting for quorum..

he approached my friend and I..

started to ask; how is everything? You are all okay? Stress ke?

and said that pls pls come to me if you have any problem..

I thought hey, this grandpa is nice...

But basically we replied, "We are fine. Tak stress pun" while laughing like a high school girl.

So meeting started..

After the meeting adjourned, on his way to the meeting room exit, dia lalu sebelah kami lagi.. and he threw me THE unexpected question..

"ARE YOU EXPECTING?"

Nooooo grandpa I am not expecting!!

I tak nak makan seminggu! Brrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment