28 Jan 2019

Today’s purchase

Cleansing oil and I have came a long way.

The first cleansing oil I ever purchased was the Shu Uemura cleansing oil. Expensive. It get the things done.

And I tried many other brand as well.

But after I have too many kids too handle (I only have 3 haha) I opted for something simple - cleansing wipes and micellar water.

But i ended up not cleansing my face properly. I wear only light make up, some BB UV cream on daily basis. So normally I just got lazy to even wipes my face with micellar water.

So out of nowhere today I bought this Hada Labo oil. After seeing some instagrammer recommended it. So will i be so religious to use it? Let's wait and see.

My skin has changed from dry and sensitive to oily few months after I delivered baby no 3. Must be the hormone. But it feels kinda weird after 8 years of having a very dry skin suddenly it changes overnite after I had my first period after baby no 3. Berapa banyak after daa.. i experienced jerawat again. Something I don't particularly enjoyed. But having a dry skin is also not very fun.

Let's pray for the porcelain like skin that I have always wanted. 🤪

Love, Q

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment