1 Feb 2019

By the river Piedra i sat down and wept

As a first time mother to a standard 1 student, plus a pre-schooler and a baby, I realized mother's duty is never-ending. Forever and ever after. Inifinity times infinity. It's like when they got married we still gotta take care and hovering over their lives. 

I had lack of sleep since last Sunday because my baby is unwell. 

Every night I have to pack all kids' backpack, sort out Amna's school book according to timetable, sort their clothing, prepare Mateen's milk.

Last night I already broke down and wept. I honestly feel like taking a day off from mommy's duty.

Mateen and I
And I ended up asking my husband for help, and asked him to take over some part of the daily task. DELEGATE is the keyword.

Entertaining my 7 years old girl is also very tiring. I have a 7 years old teenager at home already! Not gonna look forward to the day she actually turns a teenager.

Plus the boyfriend problem. 

I am still feeling pretty much f*ed up from the lack of sleep. But yeah, life has to go on.



No comments:

Post a Comment