18 Nov 2021

Update on life

 After the 8th job interview, I finally landed a new job.

At a bank.

Dari bank ia dtg, kepada bank ia kembali. LOL. It's a phrase that people use to describe their  monthly salary, that I can now use for my career.

When I was working with a development financial institution, I purposely change my portfolio, coz I don't want my career prospect be limited at only in financial institutions and industry. I have decided that I don't want to work in bank. 

But I guess God has something else in mind for me.

Trust Allah, always.

I have tendered my resignation with the current company. Will report duty at the bank after the new year.

KL (and the traffic jam), here I come!

1 comment:

  1. congratssss! i am still scared with banks - fear of numbers i guess (except its my money) haaha. good to be reading updates after i've been MIA for a while. stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete